EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER STATEMENT
Coast Radio Group is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Coast Radio Group makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
If your community organization would like to be informed of future job openings, contact us at 228-896-5500 or email email@example.com so that we can add your group to our list. Coast Radio Group is an equal opportunity employer.
ADVERTISING SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Location: Gulfport, Mississippi with territorial responsibilities throughout the Gulf Coast
Company: Coast Radio Group
Summary of Position and Expectations:
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships by providing stellar account consultation and support for local, regional and national clients
- Maintain ownership of existing client accounts in a manner that promotes continued success for the client and solidifies the integrity and reputation of Coast Radio Group
- Expand current client base by consistently recognizing and acting upon cold-call opportunities and networking within the communities we serve
- Strategic mindset with ability to continuously analyze client needs and adjust marketing strategy accordingly to ensure client success
- Prepare and present sales proposals for advertising campaigns to new and existing clients
- Responsibility and ownership for ensuring a successful sales process from start to finish
- Successfully complete initial training and demonstrate a continued commitment to learning and adapting to changing client needs
- Candidate must be a team player with a drive for success and the ability to achieve expected sales goals
- One or more years of related experience in sales or business development strongly preferred.
- BS/BA degree in sales, advertising or marketing desired; however successful, relevant work experience will also be considered.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Candidate must have reliable transportation, insurance and a good driving record.
Drug testing may be required.
Email resume to Dennis Warren at firstname.lastname@example.org
Coast Radio Group is an equal opportunity employer.
FIND THAT SONG
JAZZ FEST 2023
35 minutes agoProbably right. -Matthew ... See MoreSee Less
14 hours agoSAVE THE DATE!!! HSSM is so excited to be partnering with the Coastal Daiquiri Company on the first annual Daqs for Dogs event happening on Saturday, April 8th! There will be a cornhole tournament with cash prizes for 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place winners, adoptable pets on-site, a "Ruff" water raffle donated by Rough Water Charters, and lots of great drink specials thanks to our number one sponsor, Tito's Handmade Vodka. Pre-registration for the cornhole tournament will begin at 12noon and the tournament will take place at 1pm. Grab your friends (two AND four legged) and join us for this fun celebration in downtown Long Beach, benefitting the homeless pets of the Humane Society of South Mississippi. Be sure to stick around because there will be live music starting at 7pm that night! More details to come.😎🍹 ... See MoreSee LessOur Kicker108 Pet of The Week is bonded pair Sleepy & Sailor! 🐶Sleepy (purple) is a two year old Terrier/American Staffordshire/Bulldog Mix and Sailor (pink dots) is a two year old Plott Hound Mix! Double the love and double the fun! These two came to the shelter in December as strays and they are ready to join your family, they will do best as the only dogs in the household.Adopt SLEEPY & SAILOR for only $30! HSSM is currently running a “March Madness” adoption special, so their adoption fees are $15 each through the end of March 💚*See their details —> www.kicker108.comAvailable at the Humane Society of South Mississippi and brought to you by Coastline Home & Garden Supply! 🤩 ... See MoreSee LessSam Hunt on sale now!Tickets are on sale now for Sam Hunt's Summer On The Outskirts 2023 tour on Friday, July 21 at The Wharf Amphitheater! Get yours today 👉 bit.ly/3YXHA4m ... See MoreSee LessProfessional Bull Riding tonight and Saturday at Smoothie King Center. Congrats to all our Kicker winners! ... See MoreSee Less😱😱😱 ... See MoreSee Less
4 days agoTickets on pre-sale NOW! Don’t forget to tune in with Bryan & Momma Vee for your chance to win tickets on Kicker108! 🎟‼️Sam Hunt ticket prices get the Sherry Mo stamp of approval 🤪 On pre-sale TODAY until 10pm using code: HOUSE! 🎟 www.ticketmaster.com/sam-hunt-summer-on-the-outskirts-orange-beach-alabama-07-21-2023/event/1B005... ... See MoreSee Less