ADVERTISING SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Location: Gulfport, Mississippi with territorial responsibilities throughout the Gulf Coast
Company: Coast Radio Group
Summary of Position and Expectations:
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships by providing stellar account consultation and support for local, regional and national clients
- Maintain ownership of existing client accounts in a manner that promotes continued success for the client and solidifies the integrity and reputation of Coast Radio Group
- Expand current client base by consistently recognizing and acting upon cold-call opportunities and networking within the communities we serve
- Strategic mindset with ability to continuously analyze client needs and adjust marketing strategy accordingly to ensure client success
- Prepare and present sales proposals for advertising campaigns to new and existing clients
- Responsibility and ownership for ensuring a successful sales process from start to finish
- Successfully complete initial training and demonstrate a continued commitment to learning and adapting to changing client needs
- Candidate must be a team player with a drive for success and the ability to achieve expected sales goals
- One or more years of related experience in sales or business development strongly preferred.
- BS/BA degree in sales, advertising or marketing desired; however successful, relevant work experience will also be considered.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Candidate must have reliable transportation, insurance and a good driving record.
Drug testing may be required.
Email resume to Dennis Warren at email@example.com
Coast Radio Group is an equal opportunity employer.