THREE WAYS to
Push Your Last Four Digits
to the Top!
Each weekday Kicker 108 will call out half random numbers and half will be numbers you enter. Just write or type the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number and WHEN YOU LISTEN TO KICKER 108 [Ex: Morning, Mid Day, Afternoon, All Day] and get it to us one of 3 ways:
- Email us: email@example.com
- Snail mail us:
Kicker 108 /Social Security Sweepstakes
P.O. Box 2639
Gulfport, Ms. 39503
- Text us : (text this TO 70236) kicker108 [space] social [space] (the last four digits of your social)[space] (When you listen? See above!) Please notice that the kicker and the 108 has NO SPACE in between.
Then listen during the time you tell us your listening for your last four to be called out on the air. Then call in and win!
How to Play
- First, and most important...you have to listen! We even tell you what time to listen! Weekdays at 7:20, 9:20, 11:20, 1:20, 3:20 and 5:20 !
- Second, FOCUS on the last four digits of your Social.
- We'lll call random 4-digit sets of numbers. If those numbers match the last 4 of your social in the correct order. Call us immediately!
- Our contest /request lines are 896-4530 (Harrison County) and (888)343-4530 (Toll Free from Anywhere)
- If you're the first caller in to claim those 4 digits, you win $108 Cash!
- You must be 12 years of age or older
- You must be listening within the Kicker 108 RADIO LISTENING AREA (So you can't win listening online in LONDON...sorry..)
- The person with the matching 4 digits must be the person on the phone at the time of the win. (ex:You can't call in and win for your mother because mom's out of town right now)
- Winners must claim their winnings at the Kicker 108 studios (Coast Radio Group Building @ the intersection of Seaway and Lorraine in Gulfport) within TWO WEEKS of winning.
- Winners must bring TWO FORMS OF ID. 1) A PICTURE ID like a driver's license or military ID.
2) Their social security card
- One winner per immediate family (people in the winner's household) for the duration of the contest.
- Employees of Coast Radio Group and their families are not eligable to win.
- If you have more questions that we didn't cover above, drop us an email and we'll try and answer as soon as possible. CLICK HERE TO EMAIL !